Sunday 12 October 2008

Final Decision on Tristan

West ham are set to make a final decision on diego tristan this week with the player still keen on a move to upton park.
some reports suggested Tristan had not done enough on trial to earn a permanent move to The Hammers,but Gianfranco Zola has since insisted he is still watching the player who is viewed as a replacement to the ever injured dean ashton.

diego tristan has said “West Ham have still not made a final decision on me,” Tristan revealed. “Zola has asked me to continue training and by the middle of the week will give an official answer.
Bet at JAXX


“I can’t say anything more. I’m working the maximum I can and they must decide if my presence can be positive.

“I have not spoken of anything to do with money. I would like it because in England there is always a great atmosphere in football.”

0 comments: