Saturday 25 October 2008

K Reid Wants First Team Action

Kyel Reid has said that he is willing to drop to a lower division on a temporary basis - if it enhances his chances of making the grade at West Ham United.

like Hayden Mullins earlier this week - admitted that he may have to seek a move elsewhere should he continue to remain on the fringes of the first team squad.

Talking to the Waltham Forest Gurdian, he said:

He (Zola) said that I will get my chance but that I've just got to be patient. I've been on the bench a few times but I've been out for a couple of weeks with a hamstring injury. I'm back now so hopefully I can get back in the squad regularly.

"I just want to get out there and show the gaffer what I can do," he added. "I can get a chance to do that in his team, or hopefully go out on loan and get a few games under my belt for a month or so.

"I went on loan before, so hopefully I can do something similar again at another Championship club."

0 comments: