Saturday 18 October 2008

Zola Slams Rumours

West ham manger zola today has slamed claims he will bee forced some of his stars in the january transfer window.
despit The club's vice-chairman Asgeir Fridgeirsson saying on Tuesday that no more funding will be made available to Zola for the foreseeable future.
in an interview with skysports zola said "Not really - I spoke to people from the board and they assure me that the club has not got any problems and the situation will improve. So I'm not really concerned about it."

Bet at JAXX


Asked if he will have to sell before he can buy in the January transfer window, the Italian replied: "Right now I don't need to buy really.

"I am happy with what I have got - there might be the possibility that someone might go on loan because we have got a big squad and obviously I don't want to keep players here training and not playing.

"But right now, really, I don't need to buy any players - I have got everything I need right now."

he also slamed reports he must sell big money players like dean ashton.

"No, not really - the club have not told me anything about that - actually they want to progress, they want to strengthen the team so not really, we are not going to be selling any good players that we have," he said, adding they are going to keep them and try to improve the team.

0 comments: