Tuesday 14 October 2008

Tristan's A Hammer

West Ham United have confirmed the signing of 32-year-old journeyman Diego Tristan.

The veteran striker - out of football since the summer having been released by relegated Livorono - had spent the last two weeks on trial at Chadwell Heath in order to allow Steve Clarke and Gianfranco Zola to run the rule over the former Spanish international.

he told whufc.com
"I am really happy to be at West Ham. They are a big club and London is a great city.

"I have been really impressed from the moment I arrived at the training ground. The coaching staff and the players have all helped me to settle in. I had a lot of offers to go to other countries and play for a lot of money but I feel that I still have lots to offer and I want to show West Ham fans that I can still play at the highest level.

"That is why I am here. I want to show the fans that I can score goals and help the team to go up the league. I am excited to be here."

so a another free player joins west ham united for this.

0 comments: